SITA offers end-to-end services to implement SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
- Typical ECC offering includes installation of: Financial Accounting, Cost Controlling, Sales & Distribution and Material Management.
- Additional ECC modules also available: Production Planning, Quality Management Use of these, and other, SAP modules enables your enterprise to function in a seamless, integrated manner.
Once SAP ECC is installed, we also provide application support services.
Our pre-built templates for rapid deployment, along with our extensive global resource pool, provide high value during the implementation and application support phases. We work with you to:
- Outline a project charter
- Understand project methodologies, such as ASAP
- Proactively address issue management, risk assessment, business change management, and training
- Our rollout methodology entails implementing SAP not as one single large project, but as separate major sequential phases
- While subsequent projects are typically carried out individually, there is an overall approach that leverages pre-configured and available business functionality
- Relevant configuration is taken from the footprint that has been implemented in prior installations of SAP, now already live in parts of your enterprise
- Effort is expended on approved gaps, based on your business resources and objectives, while aggressively managing scope – this leads to highly cost-efficient rollouts
- Our pre-built templates for rapid deployment, along with our extensive global resource pool, provide high value during the implementation and application support phases.
- Is your enterprise currently running SAP Business Objects 3.x or 4.0? Are you looking to migrate before SAP ends its mainstream maintenance support?
- As a certified SAP partner and Value-Added Reseller (VAR), SITA works with you to execute the migration in a way that fits your budget and minimizes downtime.
- SAP’s Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) tool has evolved rapidly over the last 10 years – with the latest version offering many advantages over preceding versions.
- Get the most out of your MII application by upgrading
- Don’t wait for your SAP maintenance support period to expire before you upgrade
- Our upgrade approach offers a seamless process, aligned with best practices, to upgrade from SAP MII version 11.5 to 15.x.
- Clients get high value:
- through our pre-built templates and global resource pool, and
- by simultaneously upgrading business functionality to improve real-time control, visibility to OEE and mobility
- SAP Business Objects BI Suite 3.x will not be supported by SAP beyond 2015 – to address this, SITA offers services that will upgrade the software, and re-connect/re-align your business content.
- Components of the BI suite for upgrade include: Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Explorer, Xcelsius/Dashboards and Universe
- Our pre-built templates for rapid deployment, along with our extensive global resource pool, provide high value during the upgrade process